[RP] somebody wants to kill me !

09-06-2004
Once upon a time... yes I know it sucks but I have no idea so let me tell my story ! Pas content ! *glances a bad look*

so Once upon a time, a young goddess lived in a beautiful misty castle on a the highest mount of Zliton. Her life would be perfect if somebody didn't want to kill her.

ta da da <== this is music... I know... grrr Broie du noir

So... ah yeah... somebody, certainly stupid person, wanted to get rid of her. Why ? I don't know... don't ask me stupid question !

So this bad (and idiot) person has already tried to do it.
He or she has beat the wonderful lady with a baseball stick few times ago, and recently has strangled her.

But that didn't work...

09-06-2004
2 or 3 miles away a strange masked creature looked quite puzzuled.

She (for it was a she), was sitting by a tree and was staring at the black rope on her hands.

She was shaking it, Turning it, listening to it (no sound came out).
Something was wrong...

"They told me this was the best rope to perform strangulations..." She whispered to herself.

Now, she had to find something else. She got up, threw the rope away (which end up to kill a squirrel... By strangulation of course), and looked around her.

Zlitonian's fields where everywhere.

So she took her bag and headed for the nearest farm...

09-06-2004
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
I'm waking up with a start still frightened by the horrible dream I was doing. My body is breaking out in a cold sweat...I'm moping my brow and i'm trying to remember my dream...it was so real!!!
In my dream, I was being a young goddess very beautiful. All of my life was beautiful and fairy.....Everybody liked me and I hadn't many fingers to count the number of my suitors. In my room's window, I could gaze at Zliton during several hours...
This night, the temperature was hot and I'm feeling weary. Just as I'm going to my bed, I heard sound near my window... only the moon's light lightet up the room and during I was approaching my window, I saw a shadow. Then I feel a rope or maybe an other thing tighten my neck. SOMEBODY WANTS TO KILL ME!!! it was I'm thinking before I wake up.

what a odd dream, isnt'it? Now, I am in front of my mirror. Darks fears lost in at the bottom of my memory, surface again : stigmas of strangulation appeared on my neck !!!!
I'm not in security here. I have to research my dreams' goddess : she was the key to understand that happened...

10-06-2004
*In her castle, the goddess, in front of the mirror, combed her hair and sang a sweet melody.*

I'm so pretty, I'm so wonderful, I'm so perfect...

*she stopped, some strange noise came from the outside. she got up and went to see. She looked out of the window, there was nothing. But she didn't see the shadow...*

11-06-2004
The masked creature was hiding against the wall.

-pfuit she almost saw me, I would have been toasted!she whispered to herself.

She had a huge pitchfork on her hands and was dressed like a scarecrow. when the goddess returned inside the room, the creature took a rope made with zlitonians hairs out of her bag and trew it to the balcony. After 47 try the rope finaly catched a statue on the right. There, the creature had a problem :
How could she climb and hold the pitchfork on the same time???

11-06-2004
The same dream, this same stickiness, this same weariness. This night, I know I will be killed if I do nothing.
But what I have to do? My memories became blurred ; I kept only the pain, the rope around my neck, my life who run away and......the FEAR ! the fear to die, I was paralysed. It wasn't my body, here, and I have no power.

And then nothing ! I was again the little goddess, innocent goddess and I had forgotten the fear.
Who do I choose tomorrow to dance with me? Salazar, Bobby or Destiny ? I want to sleep ! The goddess was going to bed when she felt a breeze rise. The goddess locked the window and then she fell asleep thinking about her princes.
The night went off well.

16-06-2004
the masked creature was puzzled once again. Quoi quoi ?
What could she do? The rope was sadly hanging from the balcony and she really wanted to climb it. She wouldn't have done all that hard work for nothing!
maybe if she put the pitchfork in her mouth... Mauvaise idée !
no, too heavy.
holding it in one hand and climb with the other... Spamafote !
no, she will fall.
put it on her head and tie it up with her hairs...
no, just impossible. Oh...
Bonne idée ! Yes, the answer!!!
She took off her belt and used it to tie the pitchfork up on her back, then she began to climb...

30-06-2004
Raaak !
It's the sound of a metallic object on my windowsill. I don't dream, there is a shadow who try to open my window...
I stay oddly very calm and lucid. I keep my staff and I approach the window discretly.
Flattened against the wall, I decided to have a quick look at my enemy. He or she was all in black and a mask hid his face. The creature was slender and his movements were precise, and she opened my window with easiness. Without noise, she penetrates into my room, and without noise, I knock down my staff on the creature's head. She collapses without noise. Then I tie the nimble creature to one armchair : she wakes.
"Who are you?
- WHO A-RRE YOU ?
- I am not here for you, I 'm mistaken of room. I want to kill the goddess."
Abruptly, I understand....I understand the dreams, my dreams, the godess' dreams. She's near my room, but my dreams distorted the reality. The creature in front of me is my dreams' creature. The anguished godess' spirit pertubated my dreams. But, I don't want to intervene in the situation. It's the godess' destiny. I was, I am, and I would be the witness. that is my destiny. What should I do ? I will not release my prisoner without betray my consciousness, but for the same reason, I will not keep the creature in my room.
It's a game, a defy to test my pledge... Yes, a game to find the solution to.
"- Do you play king??"
The surprised creature answered back : "better than you"
- 3 sets, if you win, you are free, if you lose, I hand you over to the godess.
- Why?
- Play."
Three sets after, the creature leaves the room through the window...

03-07-2004
The masked creature was happy and relieved about the game, but felt really angry about the whole story, and even angrier when she realised that she'd fogotten her pitchfork upstairs. She was fond of this instrument but could'nt possibly climb back and ask to have it back...
She decided to go and try to drown her anger and sorrow in her favorite Zlipub.

The Zlipub was dark and crowded, the atmosphere wasn't really friendly for that place was the thiefs a,s murderers' favorite pub. All sorts of evil people were there every nights.
The creature leant on the bar and ordered a "Zlicupid Kiss". The barman gave it to her. She drank it quietly before ordering a 2nd one, and a 3rd...
After the 22nd she was singing and dancing on the tables. She then ended in the arms of a giant chicken (fortunately for her this was only his disguise to steal 134 Zlihen to a farm nearby).
The creature and the giant chicken went to a nice Zlhotêl where they had a bath in the pool.
The water was feezing so the alcohol's effects were rapidly evacuated. They dried themselves and the creature explained her big problem to the fake chicken. He decided to help her...
Répondre