Music

06-07-2004
What sort of music do you like?

Dernière édition par supersoc le 11-07-2004; édité 1 fois

09-07-2004
I like alla sorts of musics, especially rock and hard rock. Do you know linkin park? That's my favourite band!!! Love !

16-07-2004
hip hop

16-07-2004
Do a bigger text , it'll be best ...
I'm fond of Rock and particully of New Wave music like U2 or The Cure ...

16-07-2004
I like buring,black,trou,death,evil,indust,power full,destroy,extreme, melody,réanim,néo,nano,trash,flash and big métal

20-07-2004
I like ska, indy, ska-punk,punk,punk-rock,erm...garage rock (eg the strokes), old skool two tone
and anything else really

music

26-07-2004
I like metal and rock (black;trash...)

02-08-2004
ska, emo, christian rock, regular rock. stuff like Muse, Switchfoot, Five Iron Frenzy, Linkin Park, The Juliana Theory, Dashboard Confessional, Bright Eyes, Robbie Williams. All that goodness.

02-08-2004
I don't remember all !!! but .... i like in order + ....... - :

The Doors, Smashing Pumpkins, Genesis, Yes, Indochine, U2 , The cure, Metallica, Black Sabbath,
Super Tramp, Creed , Offspring, Linkin Park ,,,,,,,, Kas product, Dream Theather,,,,etc.

POP! Goes the weasal

02-08-2004
Pop is my thing. Go Busted!

07-08-2004
i heard busted had sex with men.......apparently Diable
i like emo as well. Do you like Alkaline Trio or Reuben? I prefer ska...my favourites are Streetlight Manifesto, Catch 22, Big D and the Kids Table and Lightyear

Muse rule as well...im going to see them with elfie in paris!

ska

10-08-2004
oh man, I love streetlight manifesto and catch 22

22-08-2004
catch 22 are dead now in my opinion, since they rearranged the line up...but keasby nights...thats one hell of an amazing album. i hope Streetlight Manifestos next album comes out soon tho....everything goes numb was a cracker from start to finish

02-09-2004
I went to the "Rock en Seine" Festival in Paris. (it was brilliant! )
anyway, I heard a band who deserves to be known : Flogging Molly
Ska punk rock but most of all Irish!! (even if they're living in the USA) lol that's pirates' music baby!

Dave King Vocals, Acoustic Guitar
Bridget Regan Violin, Tin Whistle
Dennis Casey Electric Guitar
Matt Hensley Accordian
Nathen Maxwell Bass
Bob Schmidt Mandolin, Banjo
George Schwindt Drums

if you like that kind of music try to listen to them!! that worth it! lol

07-10-2004
I like rock and y LOVE Linking Park and Trio Love ! Love ! !!!!!

08-10-2004
Rock'n roll,baby!!! But really,i listen to every kind of music.I prefer Rock and Pop Music...My favorite bands : Muse,Cardigans,Coldplay,Cranberries,No Doubt,A.Morissette,Jude,A.Lavigne ...

20-05-2005
Me I like the metal,heavy metal, power metal, altern rock and a little bit of techno

Dernière édition par Dk456 le 08-10-2005; édité 1 fois

10-06-2005
me? i like all sorts of music (english, french, african...), classical music too, lots of people think it is very boring but some melodies are very beautiful !
i prefer rock and pop, but when i listen to the radio i don't have favorites.

Music

14-06-2005
I like very different sorts of music. From classical music to metal.

My favourite french singers are Calogero, De Palmas, Kyo, Jenifer, Chimène Badi, Garou (he is Canadian but he sings in french)...

In the other Land, there are Evanescence, Aventura, Avril Lavigne....

And I very like the musqic of films as Titanic, Star Wars or still The Lord of the Rings.
Répondre