Is Ptitom the only lifeform on this forum ??

08-08-2004
Where are all the english people ?
Except french ones speaking english (poorly), there's nobody here Crying or Very sad

Tell all your friends Zliton is here, Zliton is a great game just waiting for them to come here !!

08-08-2004
im trying!

but i dont have many friends (2 Sad )..........and most of them are either on Zliton already, or have no internet access!

i wont stop trying though!

10-08-2004
Waou Pyro! Have you seen that?
we have an American among us! switch! (come on switch say hello) and even a scottish!
well actualy, and don't know if teratamon is still among us...

You Rang?

15-08-2004
I'm still here! Smile

22-08-2004
sorry ive been on my hols for 3 weeks

i just love it when you guys say "a" scottish, or you call me "an" english.

im coming to paris tomorrow, so i will see some of you at elfies house cos that is where im staying.

adios amigos

27-08-2004
Ptitom a écrit:

so i will see some of you at elfies house cos that is where im staying

Just tell me when your birthday is, and we'll buy you some "I learn french in ten days" software Wink
So, if you come to another IRL (and if you're not already bored by french people trying desperately to speak understandable english Very Happy ) you will be able to speak to more people than you did yesterday Mr. Green

But if you speak to more people, your chances to be all wet are greater... (don't know if these are the right words, but I think you know what I mean).

(Elfie, don't hesitate to do some corrections if there's beaucoup d'erreurs !)

[Elfie] yeehaa! thanks Pyro, you know I just love editing Mr. Green

31-08-2004
Im back from my adventure now so hopefully the forum will spring into life once contributed to by my sparkling wit and intelligent remarks!

09-09-2004
Go Ptitom Go! hum hum... sorry
well, I think we're all waiting now!
so come on give us the sparkles! Mr. Green

english

17-06-2005
i'm trying to initiate an English friend to come on Zliton, maybe one day of another...
but i'm sure that soonly loads of english speakers will be here, you just have to wait and see... Wink

30-06-2005
hum yeah.... but wait and talk would do as well... cause they won't come on a dead forum will they?!
Répondre