Seen any good movies lately?

18-08-2004
I've yet to post my own topic on this site so I thought I'd be bold and give it a try. oooh, I'm bad. I've seen some reasonably good movies this summer myself, a few of which being Garden State, The Notebook, and Reservoir Dogs (from 90 something but I just saw it). How 'bout you guys?

22-08-2004
your a very bad boy.......

i saw pulp fiction recently, which was very good indeed. Ive been away for quite a while so i havent had much of a chance to watch movies, but i have watched a lot of red dwarf episodes.

thanks for coming switch i was getting bored with just french people...only kidding u guys are the best

Well...

01-09-2004
ive been quite bored over the holidays so yeah i went to see 2 or three movies.. em such as : garfield , shrek 2 (i live in france so it only came out in the end of june) n then i saw 'just a kiss' by the same productor as 'sweet sixteen'(that scottish movie where we cant get a thing of what they're talkin about!!! coz they're speaking scottish!) its really good!! its the story of this music teacher that falls in love with this indian guy but they cant marry each other coz em well its something to do with the indian guys religion!! its really good! i loved it!!!
Cool Pété de rire Very Happy L'a du mal lui Hello

[Edit Elfie] hum... what's with the links?? I deleted them because I found that they weren't very interesting, and had nothing to do with the topic... You just wanted to give me something to do? or you were bored? or I don't know, you may like to put links everywhere Wink

I do!! coz they're groovy, so wxhat if i like puttin em im aloud aren't i?? aren't em i dont knopw em MENT for that???

[Edit Elfie] alright... now listen.
1 : If i deleted them that was for a reason! so there's no use to put them back.
2 : they're not working anyway and makes your messages unreadable.
3 : if you could make an effort when you write and try to make it clearer... like not using the "texting" language it'll be great. Because you're not in a chat room and you don't have to write your messages that fast, and also because there is more french people than english people here and they can't understand what you try to say.
thank you.
ps : the next time I give you a warning, no links like that on my forum.

Dernière édition par devilish_lila le 02-09-2004; édité 1 fois

01-09-2004
im scared
i went to see spiderman 2 and i saw moulin rouge and saving grace and some of brasil at elfies house, and also i saw the real moulin rouge in paris.

exciting stuff eh well thats my life

07-10-2004
Last week I went to see The Princess Diaries 2 : Royal Engagement with my little monkey... well it wasn't a monkey, it was my sister but it's almost the same thing... no ?? She loved the movie :p, not for the story but for the princess' dresses. In my opinion, I found it a little bit boring. But my sister was happy and that was the important thing.

07-10-2004
Last week-end I have seen Steamboy, you know?? It's a japanese animation from Katsuhiro Otomo, the one who created the famous Akira!!!
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/steamboy/

08-10-2004
Hum...Resident Evil : Apocalypse... Very Happy I LOVE ZOMBIES,yes I'm crazy but Resident Evil is one of my favorite games so I'm very glad to watch it as movies.
Twisted Evil

10-10-2004
Yesterday I saw Elles étaient cinq, I'm gonna translate it but almost everybody speaks french so... In English it's They were five. I loved it !! You have to see it !! Well, if you can find it in Europe :p.
Here's the official site, but it's in french lol. Sorry, I'll talk about an English movie next time, I promise ---> http://www.ellesetaientcinq.com/

24-11-2004
Ptitom a écrit:

your a very bad boy.......

I can't remember if I corrected that at some point but I'm a girl. It's always good to know I appear masculine on the internet though..

24-11-2004
Sydney_Bristow a écrit:

Hum...Resident Evil : Apocalypse... Very Happy I LOVE ZOMBIES,yes I'm crazy but Resident Evil is one of my favorite games so I'm very glad to watch it as movies.
Twisted Evil

It's the last film i saw.
Then, what sorts of films do you like? Me it's action's films, war's films, heroic-fantasy's films and fiction science's films. I love them, don't you?

25-11-2004
Two weeks ago I saw The Grudge ... well I closed my eyes during all the movie (or almost) so ... The sounds effects were good ... and frightening :p.
I don't have to say that I didn't sleep well that night.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thegrudge/site/flash/

02-12-2004
So do I. I liked this film but.. Having Buffy on the screen was strange... i can't see her like an actress... except on TV...
Répondre