What do you guys do in your free time??

03-09-2004
hi, just wanted to know what kinda things you get up to when your not at school or on the net? me i watch TV or hang around with me mates and i do go on the net but never in the day coz i can't be bothered and coz ive got other stuff to do!! Oh well c ya Hello

03-09-2004
i mainly watch tv, listen to music or hang out in town or with my girlfreind/friends

exciting stuff i know!

Well...

03-09-2004
Nah i'm idding!! we all have this phase in our lives where we jsut think that we're pathetic!!!
But cheer up!! no but you know we're teenagers we're aloud to watch tv stuff i ean we dont have to go to work yet so lets make the moste of it!!! Hello tataaa

08-09-2004
school pretty much occupies the majority of my life. I get home, do homework, go to volleyball, get home from that, finish homework then sleep. On weekends I loiter around the downtown area with my friends or go to any local concerts I can get a ride to. Come december I'll have my license and a job and have even less freetime. But my weekends will be more fun. Hurray!

p.s. how awesome are these faces: Toi t'es le roi ! Z'allez écouter ! Clap clap
highly comical

freetime

21-06-2005
hello, i come back with this old forum...
During my freetime, i watch tv or go around with my bf. On the other hand, i'm now surfing on the net... Rolling Eyes Sinds i found this site out, i'm mainly on it during my freetime

bye, c ya8er

30-06-2005
mmmh what do i do on my free time (you're smelling a novel coming? Wink )
Watching films, reading, Writing, go out in the country side to think (and write when I'm back home), go out with my mates of course, playing video games, going to cinema... lots of things really. Some might not seem interesting, but Free time is to relax I'll say, and because I really enjoy my work, I don't need to use my free time to power up my happiness!!! (hum it might be a bit confused... sorry)

30-06-2005
i'm reading fantastics stories or science fiction i love it L'a du mal lui do you know the strange christmas of mr jack? it's great!!!

Elf: Yep, that's one of my favorite!! the english title actually is "The Nightmare of Christmas" Wink
Répondre