your true first name?

11-12-2004
I would like to know your true first name. To start again the English forum...
I start, my name is Maxence Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

13-12-2004
Why do you cry le survivant? I like your name, very few people have the same... If I were you, I'd rather being called Maxence than Jean-Louis or François...
Wathever
My name is Livia, it comes from Italy (it was the Nero's mother's name Very Happy )

Sorry if I have a very poor English... Surprisedops:

13-12-2004
Endy !!!!!

I'm sorry but my first name is Jean-Louis and I'm a little bit disappointed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

13-12-2004
My name is Hélène (with accents please) ... I'm not a Roch Voisine's fan but ... my song is very beautiful !!

04-01-2005
Hélène... my name is Hélène... bouh i hate this song, i want to puke!!
Sorry!!

My name is Aurélie, like so many girls in the 80's Oh...

26-01-2005
My name's Audrey. I guess it could be worse.

14-05-2005
My true first name is Dylan

I like it; it's better than James, but my true name isn't Bond. Sorry !!

14-05-2005
my real real name is Étienne and not Dk456

14-05-2005
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !
There's someone on this site !
Hello Etienne, it's a french name, but i 've seen you are from canada, from quebec
I was on the french forum, there's lots of people but on english forum, there's nobody...

15-05-2005
my name is Félix!!!

First name

14-06-2005
Hello everybody!

I call me Laëtitia, it means the enjoyment in Latin. I like my name!!!

Re: First name

14-06-2005
arwen57 a écrit:

Hello everybody!

I call me Laëtitia, it means the enjoyment in Latin. I like my name!!!

how do you know that because i don't know what is the meaning of my name!!!

14-06-2005
Eeewww, I hate my name! My first name is...Liliane

14-06-2005
My name is Juliette , Julie , Justine .

my true first name is not ridiculous ... :P

14-06-2005
I'm like Celtos ! On one hand, my true first name is François, and I don't see why this name is/would be a problem. On the other hand my second and third names are Marcel and Georges, now you can say those names are difficult to wear Laughing ... And in this case, I realy prefer François than my other names, espacially because it represents my country, France.
My first name has a signification you know, I quote this :
François, From germanic "franck and ois", means "the one who lives in the free-men land". François have the light minds, they like action and discipline. Workers, and laborious, they have all to succeed. Isn't it wonderful ? *kof kof kof* L'air de rien

For your pleasure, your Zlifan ...

15-06-2005
hi,
my name's Samantha, from the sitcom "Samantha the witch" who knows it? Because I tried to translate the title from the French, but I don't know if it was called like that in English...?

Re: my true first name is not ridiculous ... :P

15-06-2005
Zlifan a écrit:

My first name have a signification you know, I cite this :
François, From germanic "franck and ois", that means "this one who live in the free-men land". François have the light minds, they like action and discipline. Workers, and laborious, they have all to succeed. Isn't it wonderful ? *kof kof kof* L'air de rien

For your pleasur, your Zlifan ...

My name is Franck maybe you know what Franck stands for in(after?) your beautifull explaination of François' meaning?

15-06-2005
Wink My first name is Marie or Mary if you prefere^^

Re: my true first name is not ridiculous ... :P

15-06-2005
toto fait dodo a écrit:

My name is Franck maybe you know what Franck stand for in your beautifull explaination of François meaning?

Yes, Francks are like François, with this small difference which is Francks are more nervous and have a stronger mind.

See you later, your Zlifan ...

16-06-2005
Dk456 => In Latin, there is a name: laetitia, laetitiae which is translated by enjoyment. So my name is directly pulled from a Latin name.
Répondre