Locked inside

21-01-2005
The wind was blowing. fierce, strong wind. A storm. the trees were resisting, holding to the ground, dancing, ready to fly with their leaves like singing feathers.
She wanted to go out.
All day she'd been looking out of the window, watching the people fighting against the wind, holding on to their umbrellas. Going home as fast as they could. But she wanted to go out, to let the wind push her... and take her wherever it wanted.
But the window was locked... so was the door.

16-09-2005
He was fighting against the wind, the face lashed by leaves. Why did he left his home today. he could have been drinking hot chocolate in front of a warm fire but, instead, he was freezing in that street.
He wanted to go back to home.
He looked a this window, that girl was watching him strangely. As if She wanted to join him, to be filled with the wind.
How long was she there, behind this window ? hours maybe ?

elfie: I like you nice story and I tried to make a sequel from the other side. I hope I succeeded.

20-09-2005
toto, that's great!!! I hope you'll keep going hehehe!

A man was watching her. He was standing under the big Willow and was staring at her.
He seemed unhappy to be outside, to wish he was in. If only she could trade with him, take his place in the wind.
She was so desperate that she would try to break the window with her chair if she didn't knew it was unbreakable, and she wasn't strong enough to go through the oak door.
So she kept looking at the man instead, trying to talk to him using her eyes and her thoughts.
Répondre