who is bilingual ?

14-05-2005
I'd like know who knows to speak two languages.

Me, I don't speak a other language that the French.
I have a very bad Englich

15-05-2005
hey me too i speak french very well but for the english... that a other thing Mr. Green Rolling Eyes

15-05-2005
i speak very much french little less english a little bit spanish and like 20 word in german Laughing

15-05-2005
I'm not really bilingual, but I can put into words what I wanna say and understand what other people mean.... Anyway, a dictionary is always useful ! Smile

Language

14-06-2005
I make shift in English but I have all the same difficulties.

Or else I speak a little bit German but then a quite small little.

bilingual

16-06-2005
I'm a french speaker, and last year, I went 10 months in England, so I speak quite well English, but as I didn't speak at all at the begining of last year, I don't dare to say that I'm bilingual.
I learn Flemish at school, and I'd like to speak it as well as English, so I'll be nearly trilingual, but for the moment, it's only a dream... Wink

16-06-2005
I'm bilingual ( ^^ )
I speak French, Dutch and a little bit English.
I speak French at home and Dutch at school,... where I also learn English.

Dernière édition par lilmiss04 le 07-10-2005; édité 1 fois

16-06-2005
I can say I'm bilingual, I can speak English and French.
French is my mother tongue.
I used to speak a bit of German but it was long time ago when I was at school (4eme/3eme) and now I can not even say 2 words in german.

16-06-2005
"mother tongue"?

I'm not biligual... i can speak a little English but I prefere French...

16-06-2005
mother tongue = langue maternelle Wink

16-06-2005
I tought that we had to say "mother language".... No?

Re: ...

17-06-2005
lilmiss04 a écrit:

I tought that we had to say "mother language".... No?

in fact both are OK.

Elfie: yep both are OK... but I have to say I'd never heard it before... Wink

06-07-2005
Well I had 12.5/20 at my exams, in english... one year after I went to live in england... it's gonna be two years in October (god times goes so fast!)
I guess I can say I'm fluent... although there's a lot of things that I can't say, and some expressions that I don't quite get... but it will come... learning more things everyday!!
there's no secret really... you have to live in a country to be really fluent... and even there it takes time!!

07-10-2005
I'm speaking franh most of the time, but i'm good too at english, I think I could say that i'm bilingual and I'm starting to learn spanish...

27-01-2006
I speak French of course !
I learn English at school and I love it Love !
And I also learn German so I can speak a bit German ...
I love it too ...
Ich mag es ...
Etc Wink

Dernière édition par gillout le 21-04-2006; édité 1 fois

27-01-2006
I'd like to become trilingual!
I wanna speak English, French (it's done...) and Spanish!
But I don't speak English and Spanish very well, because at school, they teach things no important, like "fluffs" (moutons de poussière...)...
Pero, mi idioma favorita es el castellano. Pienso que no es une idioma, sino une musica. Me gusta mucho esta lengua. Soy la primera de mi familia que aprende espanol, otros hablan todos German ! Me siento unica Wink
(En efecto, SIRIUS, no es un buen ingles que hablas... Pero, quizas tu lengua alemana es mejor?)

Dernière édition par Pink22 le 20-05-2006; édité 1 fois

28-01-2006
Me, i'm trilingousse, i speak spoke spoken a very good anglishe, with a vocalubary very develloped,
und ich sprech a super dutsch, iuch habe keine weisswurst...

20-04-2006
I speak French and a little English, sorry for my bad English Surprisedops: .
I learn the irregular verbs in this moment. It's easy !

20-07-2006
Hello! I can speak both English and Spanish fluently. Now I am trying to learn French... I can read French and usually understand the main point! Very Happy I am a beginner.

[Ur'] welcome, don't hesitate to go on french forums, we'll help you.

19-07-2007
I speak English and Sapnish fluently. I can read French and usually understand the main point. I am a beginner that really never began.
Répondre