bird 3%
horse 11%
other (precise please) 14%
Rating

Results
Total des votes : 37

Animal

05-06-2005
ok i want to know who was your favorite animal?

me that the dog

05-06-2005
a little poll!!
that's good, but you should tell us WHY you like this animal, just to make it more interesting hey!! Wink

Me? The Girafe!! Cause they are peaceful, moving like in slow motion, full of grace, Have you seen them fighting? That's very impressive!!!
plus, they can clean their ears with their TONGUE (blue tongue by the way... well purple...)!!!!

05-06-2005
I like the dog because i was affectueux*(i don't know what is the word in english) haopy and like to play with me Very Happy

Elfie: try our little friend the dictionnary!! Mr. Green

05-06-2005
Me, the dolphin... Because it's an animal so intelligent and so quiet... A little bit like me Mr. Green

According to my friend the dictionary, "affectueux" is affectionate or loving

05-06-2005
me I have a dog it are super I it considere like my friend and him it and always fidel it is for that that I adore the animals

[Edit Elf] "I have a dog, it(he?) is super! He sees me as a friend, and is always faithful, that's why I adore animals" well at least I think that's what you wanted to say Wink!! Nice effort! keep posting!!

06-06-2005
I like horses... I can't say why... Maybe because they're so gracious.
I also like horse-riding and I've got 4 horses.

I like dogs too. I've got a Jack Russel, he's very nice.

I hope I haven't make to much faults. L'air de rien

06-06-2005
My favorite animal is cat, of course ! ^^ I think it's a very beautiful animal. I love cat, but I haven't got any one Sad

06-06-2005
I like cats but I prefer black panthers. Both are felins (agile, mysterious, etc) but panthers are more elegant, bigger and wilder. When a panther is hungry, it doesn't miaow for hours and hours, it blows your head off with only one paw.
Obviously I can't have a black panther so I content myself with a little noisy white cat... damned ! Comprends pas...

10-06-2005
My favorite animal is the elephant, no you don't dream, I said elephant (all my friends think I am crazy!) . I really like them but I don't know exactly why. I think it's because they are very beautiful and gracious and also because they are so intelligent.
And you, do you like elephants?
I hope I am the only one !

Animal

14-06-2005
I love animals!!!!!! My favourite pets is the cat.
I had a cat during 15 years but regrettably he died 3 years ago.

For the wild animal I isn't rather among big cats. I like the panthers, the ocelots, the tigers, the lynks ect.....

14-06-2005
I love dog !!! My favorit is a DOG !!!! Love !

animals

14-06-2005
I really love dogs, but don't live in a house, and I already have 2 cats, I dream of a "Terneuve" but for the moment, I think of a little tiny one, because a big one will be sad. On the other hand, I don't care, with my cats... anyway, one day of another, I will have a dog!!!! Cool lol

28-08-2005
sofii a écrit:

My favorite animal is the elephant, no you don't dream, I said elephant (all my friends think I am crazy!) . I really like them but I don't know exactly why. I think it's because they are very beautiful and gracious and also because they are so intelligent.
And you, do you like elephants?
I hope I am the only one !

no! no! my grand-mother liked this animal ( why I write in the past is because she is dead 8 months ago). She had a big figgurine* collection in his house!

28-08-2005
my favorite animal is a horse .... and i cant say wait Toi j'taime ! i just like that it simple

28-08-2005
my favorit animal is a cat ! Nice,affectionate...... I love the cats..................

07-10-2005
I picked the bird (ya I know only 4% did like me Rolling Eyes ) because I think that flying is a so cool thing!

07-10-2005
i like dog and cat. No preference Smile

07-10-2005
me I like the dog the name of my dog is moka and the dk's one is call pouchy !!!! what a beautyfull nam poutchy!! Comprends pas...

08-10-2005
zlemoi a écrit:

me I like the dog the name of my dog is moka and the dk's one is call pouchy !!!! what a beautyfull nam poutchy!! Comprends pas...

yeah yeah! it's a cuty name! don't laught at her

24-01-2006
Me I like the cat

Dernière édition par babygirl59 le 24-01-2006; édité 1 fois

Répondre