Zlicreation in english [won by kikir and Krisanto]

29-11-2006
Hi all,

here start the 1st Zlicreation in english. Same rule as in french but with the constrain to write in english (american or brit english I don't care) !

Rules : You have to create what is asked in the 1st post. The Zliton Team will then give a mark out of 10.
Each player get his mark in Zliton zliton. In addition, the 1st will also get 30 pancakes, the 2nd will get 20 and the 3rd will get 10.
Zliton team members will be out of this game (they can propose Zlicreations but it will not be counted).

As we are close to Chrismas, tell us a short story about Chrismas in Zliton.
the game will be close on December 11th. which gives you about 2 weeks.

Dernière édition par toto fait dodo le 18-12-2006; édité 1 fois

30-11-2006
It was an especially beautiful night in Zlitown. Snow flakes were gently coming down, painting the usual but always extraordinary picture of Winter on Zliton. On this Christmas Eve, all the Zlitonians were getting ready to celebrate with their families and friends.

Everyone except for Tobi.

This last year has been very difficult for Tobi. He has had to flee from his home due to all the violence he had endured lately. In fact, he has been living in the streets of Zlitown. In the streets, he has been scared at night, and humiliated during the day, begging for his daily food.

Tobi was very sad on this Christmas Eve. Wandering in the streets of Zlitown, he would peek through the windows and see all the Zlitonians in the Christmas mood. But not him!

Tired of walking, Tobi sat down near a warm doorstep, behind a bush. There, he would be protected from the wind and cold that he was beginning to feel. Comfortable, Tobi fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Bibi was getting annoyed at her dog as she was trying to wrap the last presents to put under the Chritmas tree. The small dog would not stop barking! After a while, Bibi decided to finally go outside to walk her dog, hoping it would finally stop barking. As soon as Bibi opened the door, the dog jumped right away behind a bush and starting to make funny noises.

Tobi almost had a heart attack! He was awakened by a moaning dog licking his face non-stop! He had to get up and face Bibi who could not believe her eyes when she saw this young boy hiding behind her bush. At first she was scared, but Tobi rapidly explained to her that he meant no harm and that he would be on his way. But Tobi was to discover Bibi's good heart.

In fact, Bibi would not let Tobi go. She insisted that he come in her house to get warm. They talked a lot and Tobi felt really comfortable in this home. Finally, he accepted to celebrate Christmas with Bibi and her family and even accepted Bibi's offer to live with her so that he could return to school and pursue a normal life.

Yes, it was an especially beautiful night in Zlitown. And for Tobi, it was his best Christmas ever!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

11-12-2006
Once upon a time a zlibaby.... he was outside, alone. It was very cold... He was crying but there was nobody to hear him cause it was Christmas.
Every body was at home, around the table, with the family, eating, laughing, waiting for Santa Claus.
Toto was going to come in his house, he was late. He was tired ! Too much work... Near his door he saw a little parcel, on the ground. He picked up this thing, looked at it and " What is this ? No possible..." Toto opened the door while calling his wife...
A long time after that....
baby had became a young boy happy. Sometimes he was particular...The boy became a man and this man discovered a planet...
Later they left towards this planet. Its name will be "Zliton" and the "baby" was called Niamor...

Surprisedops: sorry ! I tried but I have not enough words...

11-12-2006
Hi all, I give you few more days.
The new dead line is Wednesday december 13th at 23:59.

14-12-2006
Oh! and I who had just got the idea of being inventive and deciding at last to edit for today a little story in this zlicreation!

Too late anyway. My work took too much time to allow me to deal with this and to write my own Christmas story. Too bad!

Another time! And I'll be there on time, i promise!

14-12-2006
Sorry, but like my english is not perfectly, I didn't participate.

Sorry again.

15-12-2006
sorry helezliton.
you should have sent it. I would have count it.

so it is now closed !
results in few days

18-12-2006
Hi All

With the unanimity of the Zliton team both Krisanto and kikir are winning this game.
So 30 pancakes for each.

Congratulation Krisanto and kikir because it is not easy to tell stories in English for non native speakers.

and....
MERRY CHRISTMAS

18-12-2006
Many thanks Toto... Toi j'taime !

18-12-2006
WOW! Toto, thank you soooooo much! And congratulations to Krisanto!
Répondre